Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dr. Hoffman

Thank you, Dr. Hoffman, for seeing Terry, your excellent work and being one really nice guy.
To all those anywhere near York, PA, become Dr. Hoffman's patient.
I had the opportunity to look through a photo book of his work. From someone who has spent entirely too much time in a dentist's chair, I know quality. Dr. Hoffman's the real deal.

To top it all of, Dr. Hoffman rides a bike too (if you're ever in South Florida, you've got a place to stay)!

Dr. David Hoffman
924 Colonial Avenue, Suite I
York, PA 17403
717-843-8055

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Dad and Mike!!
Looks like you are having a GREAT TIME!!
Im glad your tooth is ok and that you made a friend along the way.
I will check the blog through the trip so I can see the cool places that you are visiting. Tell the cousins in Mass hello from me!!
Be safe and TALK TO STRANGERS!!!
Love you,
Lisa